Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

Gears Tag

A masculine card using some old stuff from my stash.  The only new thing would be the Memory Box die for the gears on the tag.


Cardstock - kraft card blank, silver 
Paper - My Minds Eye Stella and Rose 
Dies - Memory Box Mini Gears
Stamp - Kaisercraft On The Move
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Adhesives - ds tape, foam tape, Sailor 2in1 roller ball glue pen
Tools - Sizzix Big Shot, Fiskars compact stamp press, Tonic Tim Holtz distress tool
Other - kraft tag with twine, blue wool snippet, natural ribbon snippet, sentiment sticker

Challenges:
Oldie But A Goodie - 1 image + 2 papers + 3 finishing touches (ribbon, wool, gears)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jenny! Love how the gear die cuts link with the car - clever!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Let me know if you want your card in the Monday post and I'll send you a link to it after it goes live. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy from cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete