Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Flower Power

A simple card using my new Cheery Lynn Olive branches dies, following the colour challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room - Old Olive + Certainly Celery + Summer Sun (I am assuming Summer Sun is yellow as I don't have Stampin' Up colours to compare)

Supplies:  white card blank, Crafters Choice Happy Owl dp, olive and light green cardstock scraps, flowers, brad, glue dot, Zig Two-way glue pen, ds tape.

Tools:  Big Shot, Cheery Lynn Olive branches dies.

Challenges:
Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge 53 - colour challenge ~ olive+celery+yellow
Oldie But a Goodie - Flower Power ~ everything older than 6 mo : )


Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the colours, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love the simple beauty of your card. The soft colors, flower and those olive branches all work so perfectly together. Thanks for joining my challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dies and a lovely card, very elegant. Thanks for sharing it with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete