Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Mothers Day Big Bloom

Another large A5 card to use up my large blooms (I've forgotten the brand - threw out the packaging) that I got from a craft show a year and a half ago. I love the teal green shade of the flower and managed to find some matching paper in my stash, a freebie from a magazine :  )



Supplies:  white cardstock, spotty paper, unknown large bloom (possibly Prima), Prima and Glam Creations flowers, spotty brad, sentiment sticker, foam squares, ds tape.

Tools:  Sizzix Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals die.

Challenges:

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny





7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - love that flower

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny
    A beautiful card,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous flower! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card from you Jenny, I have to say I love that huge flower!
    Thanks again for joining us at Oldie But A Goodie for Mum's the Word and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete