Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Goth Girl Flourish

A card for The Paper Shelter using one of their images (my favourite I think)
Supplies:  white red and black cardstock,  cre8tiv mini stack dp, computer printed image from The Paper Shelter, flower, Tibetan silver jewellery component, Portacraft rhinestones, hb sentiment sticker, glue dots, ds tape.

Tools:  Sizzix Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Classic Ovals die, My Favorite Things Die-namics Fancy Flourish die, scalpel craft knife,  guillotine, scissors.

Challenges:

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

4 comments:

  1. Great image and good card - love the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she looks like a little diva !! Love her expression. Fab swirl too. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet image - great colours. I love your flourish too - it's fab!

    Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge and don't forget we also give a prize to the best Top Tipper - see TTT for details on how to win!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My, isn't this just the loveliest new year creation? I simply adore your style and choice of colors too! Thanks so much for joining us here at Top Tip Tuesday challenge and I wish you to join us all year in 2012!
    Hugs and best wishes!
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete