Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

Pink Butterflies

A predominantly pink card for In The Pink using black and white patterned paper that I coloured in with a marker and added butterflies cut from a new die I recently bought.  The butterflies were cut from white cardstock and I coloured them as well with the pink marker to match.


Cardstock - 5" white card blank, black snippet, white snippets
Paper - Couture Creations Damask Delight
Die - un-named butterfly (new)
Tools - Sizzix Big Shot
Adhesives - ds tape, Cosmic Shimmer glue
Other - white pearls, Bic Mark-it Pink Flamingo

Challenges:
In The Pink Challenge 111 - Pink + New (butterfly die)
Simon Says Work It Wednesday December Challenge - New Project + New Product (butterfly die)
Inky Chicks Challenge 77 - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

9 comments:

  1. OOOH Pink AND butterflies - my two favourite things!!! Thanks for joining us at In The Pink this week. Stacey S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pink butterflies, both the paper and the die cuts.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and vibrant, Jenny ... fabulous colour combo ... those delicate die cuts are lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also like pink and butterflies. Well done and thanks for joining in with us at Country View Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very pretty car! Loving your butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I commented and then it disappeared! Just saying I love this card - pink and butterflies, fabulous!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink and this card is right up my alley as it has both pink and butterflies on it! Love that you took a black and white pattern paper and colored it up to look so fabulous. I love those beautiful butterflies too. Well done! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card in pink Jenny!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete