Pages

Thursday 14 March 2013

Shabby Butterfly

An almost Shabby Chic card with a beautiful butterfly digital image from Antique Images.  I followed the sketch at Friday Sketches and added a bit of faux stitching.


Oops, after loading the sketch I see I missed the dots in the corners.  Now I see that some pearls would finish my card off nicely.


Supplies:  cream square card blank, off white card stock, paper doily, Prima Botanical Collection dp, printed image from Antique Images, Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Marker in Old Paper, Crafters Companion glue runner, ds tape.

Tools:  Big Shot, QuicKutz Nesting Circles and Nesting Lace Circles dies.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Chic To Be Shabby
Crafty Catz Challenge 173 - All Stitched Up

Thanks for looking, comments welcome.

Jenny

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Like the vintage feel. Great job with the stitching. I think some peals would look great in the corner.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny...your shabby chic card is beautiful and I am so glad you entered it into our challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show. I love the soft colors. I love the design and I love the double doilies with the butterfly in the center. Just lovely! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the challenge. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Jenny, that butterfly is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny, your cards are absolutely gorgeous. I love the top one, so simple and yet so effective. I have some of those little doileys but was wondering what I could do with them. Do you mind if I use your ideas, and give you the credit on my blog.
    http://cardsandbits.blogspot.co.uk.
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your elegant card - thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Inspires
    xx

    ReplyDelete