Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

First blog post - baby owl card

I've decided to start a blog for all my card challenges that I submit entries for.  It also might make it easier for me to leave comments on other peoples blogs and for others to leave comments for me.
All previous cards are shown on my Flickr site.  Not everyone has a Flickr account and sometimes I have had a real battle to comment, which becomes a real pain half way through a blog hop.


Baby Owl


Oops....just seen where I haven't coloured bit in nappy pin.

Supplies: yellow and white cardstock, Citrus Stack cardstock, Pink Cat Studios Baby Owl digi-stamp, Memento Black Tuxedo ink, foam pads, ds tape.
Tools: Sizzix Big Shot, Quickutz Nesting Ovals die, pc and Paint programme, Fiskars border punch, Sullivans Paper Xtra sentiment stamp, scissors, guillotine.

Made for the following challenges:

TopTipTuesdayChallenge#51 - 1 for the kids 

CreataliciousChallenge#26 - anything goes


Thanks for looking, any comments welcome.

Jenny

3 comments:

  1. This certainly will make it easier for people to comment on your wonderful cards. This owl is too cute and lovely papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Merry...... see I've repurposed the stamped sentiment that was on the pink lamb card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new 'blog'! The learning curve is steep and continuous... but heaps of fun!
    Your owl is super adorable!

    ReplyDelete